Tue. Oct 19th, 2021

A commercial space in the Fashion District in downtown Los Angeles suffered severe damage as a result of a fire in the early hours of Tuesday.

The incident was registered shortly before 4:50 am, at the location located at 808 west of Pico Boulevard, in downtown Los Angeles. A total of 117 firefighters extinguished the flames in 47 minutes.

The flames caused the explosion of several transformers, leaving the area without electrical service. A firefighter was injured and was taken to the hospital in stable condition.

By Cameron Bravo

Cameron Bravo was born and raised in the beautiful state of New Mexico. He has written for Buzz Feed and KMAX-TV, In regards to academics, Cameron earned an arts degree from the Sacramento State. Cameron covers local news and culture stories here at The Truth News.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *